Industry and Trade is Promotional Logistics Company
Promotional Logistics ABN: 56 120 675 863
- “Seller” means Industry and Trade, its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of Industry and Trade.
- “Buyer” means the person/s buying the Goods as specified in any invoice, document or order, and if there is more than one Buyer is a reference to each Buyer jointly and severally.
- “Goods” means all Goods or Services supplied by the Seller to the Buyer at the Buyer’s request from time to time (where the context so permits the terms ‘Goods’ or ‘Services’ shall be interchangeable for the other).
- “Price” means the Price payable for the Goods as agreed between the Seller and the Buyer in accordance with clause 4 below.
- The Buyer is taken to have exclusively accepted and is immediately bound, jointly and severally, by these terms and conditions if the Buyer places an order for or accepts delivery of the Goods. Acceptance of quotation must be in written form (email, fax or mobile text). Verbal acceptance will not be accepted.
- These terms and conditions may only be amended with the Seller’s consent in writing and shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any other document or agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
Change in Control
- The Buyer shall give the Seller not less than fourteen (14) days prior written notice of any proposed change of ownership of the Buyer and/or any other change in the Buyer’s details (including but not limited to, changes in the Buyer’s name, address, contact phone or fax number/s, or business practice). The Buyer shall be liable for any loss incurred by the Seller as a result of the Buyer’s failure to comply with this clause.
Price and Payment
- At the Seller’s sole discretion the Price shall be either: (a) as indicated on any invoice provided by the Seller to the Buyer; or (b) the Seller’s quoted price (subject to clause 4.2) which will be valid for the period stated in the quotation or otherwise for a period of thirty (30) days.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Price if a variation to the Seller’s quotation is requested.
- At the Seller’s sole discretion a non-refundable deposit may be required.
- Payment may be made by bank cheque, electronic/on-line banking, credit card (plus a surcharge of up to three percent 3% of the Price, at the seller’s discretion), or by any other method as agreed to between the Buyer and the Seller.
- Unless otherwise stated the Price does not include GST. In addition to the Price the Buyer must pay to the Seller an amount equal to any GST the Seller must pay for any supply by the Seller under this or any other agreement for the sale of the Goods. The Buyer must pay GST, without deduction or set off of any other amounts, at the same time and on the same basis as the Buyer pays the Price. In addition, the Buyer must pay any other taxes and duties that may be applicable in addition to the Price except where they are expressly included in the Price.
Time for payment for the Goods being of the essence, the Price will be payable by the Buyer on the date/s determined by the Seller, which may be:
On delivery or collection of the Goods;
Before delivery of the Goods;
By way of instalments/progress payments in accordance with the Seller’s payment schedule;
Thirty (30) days following the end of the month in which a statement is posted to the Buyer’s address or address for notices;
The date specified on any invoice or other form as being the date for payment; or
Failing any notice to the contrary, the date which is seven (7) days following the date of any invoice given to the Buyer by the Seller.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery (“Delivery”) of the Goods is taken to occur at the time that:
- The Buyer or the Buyer’s nominated carrier takes possession of the Goods at the Seller’s address; or
- The Seller (or the Seller’s nominated carrier) delivers the Goods to the Buyer’s nominated address even if the Buyer is not present at the address.
- At the Seller’s sole discretion the cost of delivery is in addition to the Price.
- The Buyer must take delivery by receipt or collection of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. In the event that the Buyer is unable to take delivery of the Goods as arranged then the Seller shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for redelivery and/or storage.
- Any time or date given by the Seller to the Buyer is an estimate only. The Buyer must still accept delivery of the Goods even if late and the Seller will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Buyer as a result of the delivery being late.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to the Buyer on Delivery and the Buyer must insure the Goods on or before Delivery.
- If any of the Goods are damaged or destroyed following delivery but prior to ownership passing to the Buyer, the Seller is entitled to receive all insurance proceeds payable for the Goods. The production of these terms and conditions by the Seller is sufficient evidence of the Seller’s rights to receive the insurance proceeds without the need for any person dealing with the Seller to make further enquiries.
- If the Buyer requests the Seller to leave Goods outside the Seller’s premises for collection or to deliver the Goods to an unattended location then such Goods shall be left at the Buyer’s sole risk.
- While all reasonable care will be taken by the Seller, the Seller will not be liable for any damage caused to vehicle paintwork from removal of previous decals or signage.
- When quotations are based on specifications, roughs, layouts, samples or dummies or printed, typewritten or other good copy, any extra work or cost caused by any variation by the Buyer of his original instructions or by the manuscript copy being, in the Sellers opinion, poorly prepared or by the Buyer’s requirements being different from those originally submitted or described, then the cost of such variations may be charged to the Buyer and shown as extras on the invoice.
- All work carried out whether experimentally or otherwise at the Buyer’s request will be charged to the Buyer.
- Any tabulated work and/or foreign language included in the job but not contained in the manuscript originally submitted for the purpose of estimating may be charged to the Buyer and shown as extras on the invoice.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Buyer shall bear the cost of fonts, or colour proofs, or artwork, specially bought at its request for the works.
- Whilst every care is taken by the Seller to carry out the instructions of the Buyer, it is the Buyers responsibility to undertake a final proof reading of the art work by submission of the Seller’s ‘Proofing” acknowledgement form or online proofing mechanism. The Seller shall be under no liability whatever for any errors not corrected by the Buyer in the final proof reading. Should the Buyers alterations require additional proofs this shall be invoiced as an extra.
- Goods printed or made to special order, Buyer specification or non-catalogue items are under no circumstances acceptable for credit or return. Cancellation of orders for printed or special or non-catalogue items will not be accepted, once these orders are in production
- The Seller is under no obligation to provide samples of Goods ordered other than by virtual (computerised) sample. Whilst every effort will be taken by the Seller to match virtual colours with physical colours, the Seller will take no responsibility for any variation between virtual sale samples and either the virtual sale sample displayed on the Buyer’s computer and/or the final product. Should a physical sample be required this will be provided on request by the Buyer and will be charged for as an extra including return freight. Where possible samples may be included into a production run and where possible a credit may be given to the Buyer for the cost of the samples (excluding freight).
- While every effort will be taken by the Seller to match colours the Seller shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Buyer for any variation in colours between the final art work (or sale samples, if it is available) and the finished Goods.
- The Seller shall not be held liable for inks wearing off through general wear and tear.
- Drawings, sketches, mock-ups, proofs, painting, photographs, designs or typesetting furnished by the Seller, dummies, models or the like devices made or procured and manipulated by the Seller and negatives, positives, blocks, engravings, stencils, dies, plates or cylinders made from the Seller’s original design, or from a design furnished by the Buyer, remain the exclusive property of the Seller unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Sketches, mock-ups, proofs and dummies submitted by the Seller on a speculative basis shall remain the property of the Seller. They shall not be used for any purpose other than that nominated by the Seller and no ideas obtained there from may be used without the consent of the Seller. The Seller shall be entitled to compensation from the Buyer for any unauthorised use of such sketches and dummies.
- Disks, artwork and film supplied by the Buyer and/or other authorised persons remain the property of the Buyer. Unless otherwise indicated in writing the Seller shall assume these disks, artwork and film to be duplicate copies of the original.
- Where the Seller has designed or created Goods for the Buyer then the Buyer undertakes to acknowledge the Sellers work if the designs or images of the Goods are utilised in advertising or marketing material by the Buyer.
- When style, type or layout is left to the Sellers judgement and then the Buyer makes further alterations to the copy this will be invoiced as an extra.
- Once accepted by the Buyer (written or verbal), the Seller’s written quotation shall be deemed to interpret correctly the Buyer’s instructions. Where verbal instructions only are received from the Buyer, the Seller shall not be responsible for errors or omissions due to oversight or misinterpretation of those instructions.
Buyer’s Property and Material Supplied by Buyer
- Where the Buyer supplies materials, adequate quantities shall be supplied to cover spoilage. Sheets, garments and other materials shall not be counted or checked when received unless requested by the Buyer in writing. An additional charge may be made by the Seller in respect of any such counting or checking requested by the Buyer.
- In the case of property and materials left with the Seller without specific instructions, the Seller shall be free to dispose of them at the end of two months after his receiving them and to accept and retain any proceeds gained from such disposal to cover the Seller’s costs in holding and handling such items.
- Where materials or equipment are supplied by the Buyer for the provision of Services the Seller shall accept no liability for imperfect work caused by defects in, or the unsuitability of, such materials or equipment for the works.
- Any change or correction to any film, bromides, artwork and/or any printing surface supplied by the Buyer which is deemed necessary by the Seller to ensure correctly finished work shall be invoiced as an extra.
- The Buyer hereby disclaims any right to rescind, or cancel the contract or to sue for damages or to claim restitution arising out of any inadvertent misrepresentation made to the Buyer by any servant or agent of the Seller and the Buyer acknowledges that the Buyer buys the Goods relying solely upon the Buyers own skill and judgement and that the Seller shall not be bound by nor responsible for any terms, condition, representation or warranty other than the warranty other than the warranty given by the manufacturer which warranty shall be personal to the Buyer and shall not be transferable to any subsequent Buyer.
The Seller and the Buyer agree that ownership of the Goods shall not pass until:
The Buyer has paid the Seller all amounts owing to the Seller; and
The Buyer has met all its other obligations to the Seller.
- Receipt by the Seller of any form of payment other than cash shall not be deemed to be payment until that form of payment has been honoured, cleared or recognised.
It is further agreed that:
- Until ownership of the Goods passes to the Buyer in accordance with clause 10.1 that the Buyer is only a bailee of the Goods and must return the Goods to the Seller on request.
- The Buyer holds the benefit of the Buyer’s insurance of the Goods on trust for the Seller and must pay to the Seller the proceeds of any insurance in the event of the Goods being lost, damaged or destroyed.
- The Buyer must not sell, dispose, or otherwise part with possession of the Goods other than in the ordinary course of business and for market value. If the Buyer sells, disposes or parts with possession of the Goods then the Buyer must hold the proceeds of any such act on trust for the Seller and must pay or deliver the proceeds to the Seller on demand.
- The Buyer should not convert or process the Goods or intermix them with other goods but if the Buyer does so then the Buyer holds the resulting product on trust for the benefit of the Seller and must sell, dispose of or return the resulting product to the Seller as it so directs.
- The Buyer irrevocably authorises the Seller to enter any premises where the Seller believes the Goods are kept and recover possession of the Goods.
- The Seller may recover possession of any Goods in transit whether or not delivery has occurred.
- The Buyer shall not charge or grant an encumbrance over the Goods nor grant nor otherwise give away any interest in the Goods while they remain the property of the Seller.
- The Seller may commence proceedings to recover the Price of the Goods sold notwithstanding that ownership of the Goods has not passed to the Buyer.
Defects, Returns and Warranty
- The Buyer must inspect the Goods on delivery and must within seven (7) days of delivery notify the Seller in writing of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Buyer must notify any other alleged defect in the Goods as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident. Upon such notification the Buyer must allow the Seller to inspect the Goods.
- If the Buyer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
- For defective Goods, which the Seller has agreed in writing that the Buyer is allowed to reject, the Sellers liability is limited to (at the Sellers discretion) either replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods.
- If Goods supplied are the wrong size or specification as a result of a mistake by the Buyer then the goods if possible will be returned to the supplier and the Buyer will be liable for any restocking fees. If goods are not able to be returned to the supplier for whatever reason, then the Buyer will be liable for the cost of the goods.
- For Goods not manufactured by the Seller the warranty will be the warranty as provided by the manufacturer of the Goods. The Seller will not be responsible for any terms, warranty or representation provided by the manufacturer of the Goods.
Default and Consequences of Default
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue daily from the date when payment becomes due, until the date of payment, at a rate of two and a half percent (2.5%) per calendar month (and at the Seller’s sole discretion such interest shall compound monthly at such a rate) after as well as before any judgment.
- If the Buyer owes the Seller any money the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by the Seller in recovering the debt (including but not limited to internal administration fees, legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis, the Seller’s collection agency costs, and bank dishonour fees).
- Without prejudice to any other remedies the Seller may have, if at any time the Buyer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment) under these terms and conditions the Seller may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Buyer. The Seller will not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage the Buyer suffers because the Seller has exercised its rights under this clause.
Without prejudice to the Seller’s other remedies at law the Seller shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of the Buyer which remains unfulfilled and all amounts owing to the Seller shall, whether or not due for payment, become immediately payable if:
Any money payable to the Seller becomes overdue, or in the Seller’s opinion the Buyer will be unable to make a payment when it falls due;
The Buyer becomes insolvent, convenes a meeting with its creditors or proposes or enters into an arrangement with creditors, or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or
A receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of the Buyer or any asset of the Buyer.
- The Seller may cancel any contract to which these terms and conditions apply or cancel delivery of Goods at any time before the Goods are delivered by giving written notice to the Buyer. On giving such notice the Seller shall repay to the Buyer any money paid by the Buyer for the Goods. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation.
- In the event that the Buyer cancels delivery of Goods the Buyer shall be liable for any and all loss incurred (whether direct or indirect) by the Seller as a direct result of the cancellation (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits).
- Cancellation of orders for Goods made to the Buyer’s specifications, or for non-stocklist items, will not be accepted once production has commenced, or an order has been placed.
- The failure by the Seller to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect the Seller’s right to subsequently enforce that provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
- These terms and conditions and any contract to which they apply shall be governed by the laws of the state in which the Seller has its principal place of business, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
- Subject to clause 11 the Seller shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Buyer for any indirect and/or consequential loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Buyer arising out of a breach by the Seller of these terms and conditions (alternatively the Seller’s liability shall be limited to damages which under no circumstances shall exceed the Price of the Goods).
- The Buyer shall not be entitled to set off against, or deduct from the Price, any sums owed or claimed to be owed to the Buyer by the Seller nor to withhold payment of any invoice because part of that invoice is in dispute.
- The Seller may license or sub-contract all or any part of its rights and obligations without the Buyer’s consent.
- The Buyer agrees that the Seller may amend these terms and conditions at any time. If the Seller makes a change to these terms and conditions, then that change will take effect from the date on which the Seller notifies the Buyer of such change. The Buyer will be taken to have accepted such changes if the Buyer makes a further request for the Seller to provide Goods to the Buyer.
- Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lock- out, industrial action, fire, flood, storm or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
- The Buyer warrants that it has the power to enter into this agreement and has obtained all necessary authorisations to allow it to do so, it is not insolvent, and that this agreement creates binding and valid legal obligations on it.
Industry and Trade is A PROMOCO AUST PTY LTD COMPANY
Personal Information Collection Statement:
We Promoco Promotional Logistic Group collect your personal information so we can perform our business activities, including:
- Providing you with products and services and interacting with you;
- Answering your queries, providing information or advice about our products or services, and entering you into our competitions and promotions;
- Updating our records and the content of our websites; and
- For our business administrative, processing, marketing and planning requirements.
If you do not disclose the personal information that we are seeking to collect then we may be unable to respond to you, or provide you with our products or services, or send you information about our business. We may disclose your personal information to our employees, related bodies corporate, or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business or responding to your requests, or providing our products and services or information about them to you; or to suppliers and third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes.
- Access personal information we hold about you and seek the correction of such information;
- Complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
Unless you tell us not to, we may use your personal information to contact you directly about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by telephone, email or correspondence using the contact details you have provided. You can ask us not to send you marketing information by contacting our customer service team.
Your Privacy is important
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy explains:
- How we collect, use and disclose information about our customers, suppliers (and their employees) and people who apply for employment with us;
- How we comply with our obligations under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles set out in that Act; and
- How to contact us if you have any questions about the management of your personal information or would like to access the personal information we hold about you.
- We may amend this policy at any time by posting the updated version on our website.
What information do we collect?
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group only collects information that is reasonably necessary for our activities. Generally, the information we collect about customers includes your name, mailing and/or physical address, delivery address, phone number, payment, credit and billing information, and e-mail addresses etc. When you visit our websites, we may also collect information about your computer, including your IP address.
We also collect information about your use of our website using cookies. You can choose to decline cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to fully experience our online interactive features.
We may also collect additional information about customers, including purchase history, location and preferences, either directly, or through third party analytics tools.
How we collect and hold information?
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group collects personal information only by lawful and fair means. Where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we collect your personal information from you directly when you purchase products or services from us, provide your details to us at an industry event, or enter competitions or other arrangements with us, provide feedback/complaints to us or register your details with us.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored securely in access controlled electronic or physical locations.
Why we collect and hold and how we use information?
We collect, hold and use your information to:
- Sell, deliver, administer, improve and personalize our products and services;
- Source products for sale, transport products, open trading accounts, process payments and credit checks;
- To provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you and personalize and improve our product and service offering by better understanding our customers’ requirements and preferences;
- To communicate with you, including responding to your queries, complaints, and feedback.
- Enable our third-party service providers to provide us with IT products and services, carry out product investigations, data analysis, business consulting, data processing, printing, archiving, auditing, delivery and mailing services;
- Undertake and administer trade shows, surveys, competitions, promotions, database compilation, marketing activities, direct marketing, events, analysis of trends and demographics and other marketing or promotional activities;
- Manage our supply arrangements and inventory and administer our website;
- Protect against fraud and theft;
- Complete other transactions with you;
- Maintain and update our records.
From time to time, we may also use your personal information to send you targeted news, offers and promotions of our products and services. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, you can opt-out by communicating your requirements to our customer service team.
How we disclose your information?
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent. If you think that your information on our database is wrong, you can get right, to do so you can request access to your information or that your information be corrected by contacting our customer service team.
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please make your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer. We will consider your complaint promptly and contact you to seek to resolve the matter. If we have not responded to you within a reasonable time, you are entitled under the Privacy Act to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
These terms govern the use of our website (https://industryandtrade.com.au/). By accessing, using, browsing, registering with or contributing the website, you agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. If you do not agree to these terms in their entirety, you must not use this website. We may amend or update these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes at the website, without providing notice to you. By continuing to access and use this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to these terms.
Copyright and Trademarks:
The website and all material provided on it are owned by Promoco Promotional Logistic Group, including the “look” and “feel” of the website, the colour combinations, layout, literary and artistic works, photographs, and all graphical elements. Except where necessary for viewing the material on these websites on your browser, or as permitted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), or other applicable laws or these terms and conditions, nothing on the website may be copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, issued or communicated to the public, linked to, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the prior written consent of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group. If you are an authorised reseller of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group and would like to request permission to use content from this website for business purposes, please contact our customer service team.
The information contained on the website is provided by Promoco Promotional Logistic Group in good faith. To the best of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, this site and its content are provided to you on an “as it is” basis. The website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. Promoco Promotional Logistic Group and their directors, officers employees and its related bodies corporate make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials or products included on it, except as otherwise provided, and then only to the minimum extent required, under any applicable laws.
Limitation of Liability:
Subject to any non-excludable liability implied by legislation (including under consumer laws), any liability of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group or Promoco Associates in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, at the election of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group, be limited to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The above remedies are in addition to, and not in place of, your rights at law that cannot be lawfully omitted. Subject to any non-excludable liability, Promoco Promotional Logistic Group will not otherwise be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, or damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from the use of goods or services supplied to you, or on your behalf, through this website.
All care is taken to ensure that these websites and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, Promoco Promotional Logistic Group cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download or execution from or via these websites is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. It is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on these sites, and you release Promoco Promotional Logistic Group entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Third Party Sites:
The website may contain links to third-party sites. Promoco Promotional Logistic Group is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Promoco Promotional Logistic Group control. You access those sites or use the site’s products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not direct expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Promoco Promotional Logistic Group of the sites or the products or services provided on the sites.
These terms are governed by the laws in force in Sydney, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sydney, Australia and any Courts which may hear appeals from those Courts.
The website may be accessed from Australia or overseas. Promoco Promotional Logistic Group makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access the site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site if and to the extent that they are applicable. Only you and Promoco Promotional Logistic Group shall be entitled to enforce the website terms. You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any third party unless we agree. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of the website terms, whether by virtue of legislation or otherwise.
Social Networking Sites:
Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties this material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our sites or any of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group related third party social networking site or page constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy or any other rights. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right (but no obligation) to remove any Submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out as under (including the spirit of those standards).
Rules for Submissions:
- Please be polite and only write in English.
- You confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others.
- If you require an immediate response from us or have a comment about our service, please contact us directly.
Submissions should not include:
- Profanity, spiteful, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous, racist, blasphemy or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others
- Comments about other reviewers or bloggers
- Remarks making criminal accusations, or false, defamatory or misleading statements
- Material which impersonates others
- Spam or advertising
- Third party brand names or trademarks
- Personal information about anyone, including yourself such as phone numbers, postal address, email address or credit card numbers etc.
- HTML code, computer script or website URLs
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
- Information about Promoco Promotional Logistic Group suppliers or manufacturers
Promoco Promotional Logistic Group, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
- Not publish the Submission or remove it
- Take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
- Remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season
Intellectual Property Rights:
All rights, including copyright on Promoco Promotional Logistic Group pages, are owned by and licensed to Promoco Promotional Logistic Group Pty Ltd. Any use of any Promoco Promotional Logistic Group social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your personal and non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Promoco Promotional Logistic Group. All worldwide rights reserved.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.